Orlando, FL is one of the world’s top travel destinations for families. Adults love the warm weather and kids enjoy spending time at Walt Disney World, Epcot Center, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld Orlando, and Universal Studio’s Orlando. There is nothing better for a parent than seeing a smile on their child’s face. But after a long day playing on the kid’s stage, parents are ready for relaxation and downtime. Orlando has amazing spa and sauna hotels to sooth mom and dad after a long day in the sun. Here are 8 spa and sauna hotels to rejuvenate every parent.
Photo by Dalyn Ripley via Trover.com
1. A stay at the Universal’s Lowes Royal Pacific Resort will give guests access to the Mandara Spa. Relax and recharge in one of the 14 treatment rooms before going to the Wantilan Luau.
2. The Poseidon Spa inside the Grand Bohemian Orlando, Autograph Collection offers massages from its Jewels of the Sea Collection. Other amenities offered by Poseidon include body wraps, body scrubs, couples massage, facials, and in-suite massages. The Poseidon Spa is perfect for couples to indulge after a long day with the kids.
3. Select Massage, Inc. inside The Florida Hotel and Conference Center offers luxurious spas including a Swedish and sports massage. After a long day in meetings or at a theme park, a reflexology session is a perfect way to end the day. Romantic couple’s massages are available as well.
Photo by Kim Coulombe via Trover.com
4. With only 17 rooms at The Eo Inn And Spa Hotel, guests experience special pampering and extra attention. Surrounded by a quiet atmosphere and tranquil environment, travelers can receive facials, massages, and body treatments at this posh hotel.
5. The kids can get in on the action at The Seasons A Two Bedroom by swimming in the kids pool as mom and dad enjoy the outdoor pool and hot tub. A sauna is also available for further pampering.
6. Rock ‘n’ Roll is here to stay. When guests stay at Universal’s Hard Rock Hotel, they will enjoy an exciting swim in the outdoor pool and a relaxing time in the sauna. Of course this comes after playing air guitar and rockin’ out to great music.
7. Whether in town for a conference or leisure, the Sheraton Orlando North Hotel offers a fitness room, outdoor pool, and spa tub. Conveniently located north of Orlando, the Sheraton Orlando North Hotel allows travelers to get away for a while from the hustle and bustle of the theme parks.
Photo by Mathias Pohl via Trover.com
8. Universal’s Lowes Portofino Bay Hotel has three themed pools on its property including one with a water slide that looks like a Roman aqueduct. The Portofino also has a fitness center and a steam and sauna room to relax in after a jog or walk around the property’s walking path.
Orlando is a giant playground for children and adults. Staying young at heart is essential to longevity and happiness. After a day of playing in the sun with your children, enter into a state of relaxed bliss in a spa and sauna hotel in and around Mickey’s paradise.
About the Writer
Tony is a freelance travel writer and photographer, roller coaster enthusiast and self-proclaimed Sudoku master. He’s based in the Midwest U.S. and blogs at The Walking Traveler. He is working with Hipmunk on their #HipmunkCityLove Project.