Toronto is a world-class city that offers many attractions to explore and photograph. The winters are long and cold, and the shoulder seasons are cool with chilly evenings. With an average monthly temperature of 11 degrees Celsius / 51 degrees Fahrenheit, relaxing and rejuvenating in a spa or sauna is a perfect way to end your day. Here are seven hotels with spas and saunas to warm the Toronto traveler.
Photo by Jonas Galura via Trover.com
1. Enjoy a soothing time in the spa tub after a nice cardio workout swimming in the indoor pool at the Eaton Chelsea. Guests can also cleanse their bodies by spending quality time in the sauna. These premium amenities will energize everyone’s soul.
2. Men and women become kings and queens in the Votre Beaute European Day Spa inside the Westin Harbor Castle. Located on Lake Ontario at the Toronto Inner Harbour, the Votre Beaute offers advanced European spa treatments that balance one’s body, mind, and soul. Face & body, foot & hand, and hair services are available. Spa packages are available, as well.
3. Spend 30, 45, 60, or 90 minutes receiving a registered Swedish or Aromatherapy massage in the health club at the Fairmont Royal York. Whether guests are in town for business, pleasure, or are finishing a workout or swim, a soothing massage is the perfect way to end the day before a relaxing night of sleep.
4. An aromatic foot bath is a perfect complement for a tourist who has walked the streets of Toronto for hours. For those who have been in business meetings or seminars all day, a body treatment with purifying body glows with herbs and salts will ease your tension and worries. These are samples of what the Senses Spa at theSheraton Centre Toronto Hotel offers to those looking for peace of mind at the end of a productive day.
Photo by Timandra Dyer via Trover.com
5. The Grand Spa at the Grand Hotel & Suites Toronto has an extensive menu offering a variety of facials, manicures & pedicures, and massages. From a classical facial and a variety of waxings for men and women to a luxurious SPA Pedicure to a Hot Stone Massage, it would take a guest weeks to exhaust all the options offered.
6. The Spa Intercontinental at the InterContinental Toronto Centre is an 8000-square-foot oasis guaranteed to sooth anyone’s soul. With 10 treatment rooms, a 48-foot saline pool, salt hot tub, and solarium, the highly trained staff is ready to serve and pamper guests with superior service. Follow Spa etiquette and an experience at the Spa InterContinental will increase tenfold.
7. The Stillwater Spa at the Park Hyatt Toronto features 17 treatment rooms, a couple’s massage room, steam room, sauna, whirlpool, and aqua therapy room. Through the use of creative and trend setting products, Stillwater Spa has guests relaxing in tranquillity allowing them to escape the demands of daily life. Stillwater also has a tea lounge to help you relax before or after a treatment. If hunger overcomes you after a treatment, ask about the Toronto Spa Cuisine that is sure to delight.
About the Writer
Tony is a freelance travel writer and photographer, roller coaster enthusiast and self-proclaimed Sudoku master. He is based in the Midwest U.S. and blogs at The Walking Traveler. He is working with Hipmunk on their #HipmunkCityLove Project.
Feature photo by KHYLAsophy via Trover.com